Total Gym Exercise Equipment - Complete Fitness At Home

I am not a sociable person I must admit, and the thought of going to a gym and being surrounded by people I didn't know, plus showing off my old totally out of shape body filled me with trepidation. Never mind the peculiar people that seem to populate some gyms, you know the guys who are obviously there to look at the women and vice versa, and oh that smell of sweaty bodies! When I get off work and go home, I want to stay home, and possibly listen to music I like to work out to, not some fourteen year old wailing about lost love over crackly loudspeakers! Total Gym exercise equipment has kept me from having to experience all that.

Total Gym exercise equipment is an investment, there's no doubt about it. It's not an item you can purchase on a whim and stuff in a closet when you don't use it. This stuff is solid, big and could only go in the garage if you didn't use it.

I get up early and exercise, and with the Total Gym all you have to do is get into the habit of doing something every day, even for a few minutes and your body will surprise you after a while. The Total Gym exercise equipment is designed so that every part of your body gets a good workout.

Total Gym has been going for over thirty years now and Chuck Norris's endorsement of the system is well-known. This isn't a fly-by-night company that will disappear as soon as you need some spare parts.
What is 10 minutes a day? You can either sit on the couch and watch the news, or use your total gym and watch the news. Do that every day and you'll look in the mirror after a month and be amazed.

If you've no idea how to get started there's plenty of literature and 80 exercises designed to shape and tone the entire body, all on DVD you can watch while you're exercising. What's not to love about this system?

I live in Florida, I get off the machine and jump in the pool to cool down for a few minutes while a pot of coffee brews, then it's in the shower, a bite to eat and off to work. I'm wide awake as I avoid the other overweight, half-asleep sloths who get out of bed and into their car without any exercise - they have no idea what they're missing without the Total Gym experience.

Yes it's pretty expensive, but letting your self getting fat and unhealthy is even more expensive. If you have a partner that works out too, you'll be getting a bonus. How much was that gym membership for two again? 
No thanks; I've got my exercise routine nicely worked out thank you, and my legs, arms, thighs and upper body.

If you're overweight or need to exercise because of diabetes, there's no better way to exercise - when you want and wearing whatever you want, with your Total Gym exercise equipment.

To read Total Gym XLS reviews, find out what Total Gym exercise equipment is available, and get great prices on the latest machines, be sure to check out our website at Squidoo.com/TotalGymXLSReviews

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Ned_D'Agostino

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

See Also